Replace your missing teeth with dentures to regain your confident smile! Our Dentist may recommend dentures if you are missing multiple teeth. There are two main types of dentures:
- Complete dentures — A complete denture replaces all the teeth in your upper or lower dental arch.
- Partial dentures — A partial denture is used when you are missing many teeth but have some healthy natural teeth remaining. Partials often use a thin framework or clasps to attach to the natural teeth and anchor the denture more securely in your mouth.
The benefits of dentures include:
- Replacing your missing teeth
- Restoring your confident smile
- Restoring your ability to eat and speak normally
- Providing support for the contours and volume of your face
Dentures are custom-made to fit your smile comfortably and securely as well as providing you with a natural-looking smile. The process for creating your dentures will require several appointments in order to ensure that they fit properly and will function correctly for you.
Our Dentist will also provide you with instructions on how to properly care for your dentures so that they will provide you with the maximum possible benefits for your smile, oral health and oral function. These instructions will not only include the things you need to do at home to protect your appliance but any additional maintenance for the denture that our Dentist may need to provide periodically.
If you have any questions about dentures in Aliso Viejo, California, and if you want to schedule your appointment with Dr. Michelle Eng, contact us today at 949-249-8721.